Monday, April 12, 2010

"Indiana Ethan"


The past couple of days everywhere we go we seem to have a theme song playing in the background and yesterday as I rushed home from sacrament meeting with my sick little Ethan I realized it's the perfect song for us. Some days I feel like Indiana Jones, rushing off to the next adventure and trying to defeat the bad guys along the way. But, I bet not even Indie himself could have found something sturdy and deep enough for a small 5 year to throw up in on a moments notice while riding in the front seat of the car like I had to. Yes, Ethan was in the very back, yes I was fast and yes I am proud that disaster was avoided yet again. Thank you Jake for finding the Indiana Jones theme song and for putting it on Ethan's little mp3 player (that doesn't require headphones) so that everywhere we go: stores, soccer games, church, the kitchen, we can go happily with our theme song playing loud in the background. I love my little "Indiana Ethan"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment