So, another Halloween has come and gone. The kids had a blast and really enjoyed dressing up. We had fabulous weather and a wonderful time. I have posted some pictures of the kids in their costumes. Abbie, for the first time ever was something a little bit more on the scary side. I was going to say dark side but Abbie and dark side just don't go together. Must be this whole middle school thing. She's feeling brave. Ethan, was ghost rider, go figure. Around mid-september he said I want to be ghost rider for Halloween. Not quit sure why, he has never seen the movie (lucky him) he has seen the movie case and of course he has heard the song "ghost riders in the sky". He looked AWESOME, Jake did an amazing job with his hair and face. Caitlyn was a black cat, oh wait let me rephrase that she was a sparkly black kitty. We had to apply glitter to her black nose and whiskers. She liked her kitty face so much she kept asking if she could have it painted on everyday. Alyssa was a little garden gnome, although when she held a sucker in her hand she also resembled a lollipop kid. She looked so cute. A little gnome fit her perfectly. I have also included a picture of Jake's pumpkin creation for this year. "Pinhead", in his words it's not quit what he wanted . The perfectionist in him had grander ideas. He carved 3 pumpkins this year so I think by the time he got to his final one the idea of staying up until 2 am carving another pumpkin had lost it's appeal. I still think it is fabulous and he still amazes me with his creations every year.My dearest friend, if you don't mind. I'd like to join you by your side, where we can gaze into the stars. And sit together, now and forever. For it is plain as anyone can see, we're simply meant to be
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Happy Halloween!!
So, another Halloween has come and gone. The kids had a blast and really enjoyed dressing up. We had fabulous weather and a wonderful time. I have posted some pictures of the kids in their costumes. Abbie, for the first time ever was something a little bit more on the scary side. I was going to say dark side but Abbie and dark side just don't go together. Must be this whole middle school thing. She's feeling brave. Ethan, was ghost rider, go figure. Around mid-september he said I want to be ghost rider for Halloween. Not quit sure why, he has never seen the movie (lucky him) he has seen the movie case and of course he has heard the song "ghost riders in the sky". He looked AWESOME, Jake did an amazing job with his hair and face. Caitlyn was a black cat, oh wait let me rephrase that she was a sparkly black kitty. We had to apply glitter to her black nose and whiskers. She liked her kitty face so much she kept asking if she could have it painted on everyday. Alyssa was a little garden gnome, although when she held a sucker in her hand she also resembled a lollipop kid. She looked so cute. A little gnome fit her perfectly. I have also included a picture of Jake's pumpkin creation for this year. "Pinhead", in his words it's not quit what he wanted . The perfectionist in him had grander ideas. He carved 3 pumpkins this year so I think by the time he got to his final one the idea of staying up until 2 am carving another pumpkin had lost it's appeal. I still think it is fabulous and he still amazes me with his creations every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment